Define Your Wellness Mission Chapter 6
- Define Your Wellness Mission (VIDEO)
- Motivation, Support and More... (VIDEO)
- Step 1: Set Goals
- Step 2: Set Priorities
- Step 3: Identify Harmful Patterns
- Small changes = Big Change (VIDEO)
- Step 4: Make Gradual Changes
- Step 5: Learn to Make Good Decisions
- Step 5: Learn to Make Good Decisions - The benefits of good habits
- Step 5: Learn to Make Good Decisions - The consequences of bad habits
- Step 6: Plan for Setbacks
- Goals: Expectation vs. Intention... (VIDEO)
- Step 7: Reach Your Goal
- Mindful Awareness & Telomerase (VIDEO)
- Step 8: A Successful Future
Small changes = Big Change
Once you have envisioned your life as a healthier, happier, more fulfilled person, you want to be that person immediately! This urge leads some of us to attempt a drastic overhaul of every habit and choice that currently gets us through the day. Trying to do it all at once too often leads to frustration, backsliding, and giving up. Happily, aiming to transform your habits slowly, in phases, is easier on the psyche and tends to work better over the long haul for most people. Here, key opinion leaders working with theVisualMD.com explain how small, incremental changes in your lifestyle add up over time to big, beneficial changes in your life.
DEFINE YOUR WELLNESS MISSION VIDEOS
Neuroplasticity: Change is possible!When you learn a new health habit, your brain's neurons will connect in a different way to trigger a new response.
MotivationOur experts weigh in on the importance of clear motivation.
CHAPTER 6 (currently viewing)
Small changes = Big ChangeExperts explain how small, incremental changes in your lifestyle add up to beneficial changes in your life.
Goals: Expectation vs. Intention...Your intention to improve your life overall is most important towards reaching your goals.
Mindful Awareness & TelomeraseTelomeres enable your cells to keep dividing and living. Those who practice mindful awareness have healthier telomeres.
The material on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice. It should not be used to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Consult a licensed medical professional for the diagnosis and treatment of all medical conditions and before starting a new diet or exercise program. If you have a medical emergency, call 911 immediately.